Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, October 23, 2006

The crisis has landed

So for those of you who know me, I'm sure you're wondering why I haven't started freaking out about Halloween yet. Well, I was wondering the same thing, until about last night when it hit, and now I'm wishing it hadn't. I'm totally freaking out! Barbara has gotten most of my emails about it so far, insisting on conversions from 12 cups to 4 gallons, and then into liters. Everyone has gotten my many emails about shoes and costume parts. Misty is about to get one about dry ice. I feel as though I am the lone freaker-outer. I have these grand pictures for it in my head and I just don't know if there's enough time to get it together this year. I knew I should have started planning before October!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your head exploding one of the props?! It's the crisis that fuels us into action.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home