Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, October 06, 2006

A note about the last note

Thanks for everyone's responses. I really wasn't thinking of anyone when I wrote that, so if you thought it was a message especially about you, it wasn't. I think I have great family and friends, it's just a general disappointed mood, because I don't see my friends a lot lately so it's just a little more disappointing when I can't for my birthday. And since I hang out alone all day it adds to the feeling. Things just add up to a point where you get upset, you know? Like it's no one thing, and nobody can make you perceive things in a way to make you upset. It just gets boring and lonely over here so I get a little more excited than most people probably do about doing stuff. Not that Saffy isn't great company and all, but she rarely answers me when I talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home