Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Pondernation

Today I feel like I've been really productive. I got a lot marked off on my "to do" list. I even got around to looking at scholarships and buying my counseling liability insurance for my practicum. Having insurance for a job makes me feel old for some reason. At least if I get sued I can call up my lawyers that we get through the service. ha! Isn't that fun? I took a dress to the dry cleaner that dropped an oily chunk of bread on two February's ago (back in the Bryan days). And I balanced my checkbook finally - I had receipts from the middle of August that I hadn't written in there! But I still feel as though I'm not being productive. Maybe it's my anxiety and I feel like I should be doing something. But I don't know what.... maybe I should go start some more readings or organize a cupboard or something. I know that no one feels sorry for me getting to sit at home all day, but I just want you to know that it's not really a party. Although maybe it would be more fun if I did drink all day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

You should feel productive. Even if the stuff you did seems menial, it at least helped to clear out your mental to-do list. You know, the stuff that is always in the back of your head and you know you need to do it, but never get around to it.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home