Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Life begins at 40

I'm really glad that I ended up having my little retirement party. One interesting piece of knowledge was that 40's aren't sold in a lot of places. I actually asked a liquor store man and he said "You have to go to the gh...east side of town." Which, is sort of funny, but also really kind of mean. Anyhow, so that's what I did. I was totally shocked to find that after drinking two 40's I wasn't really that bad off. Not the kind of drunk where you puke at least. I didn't even fall over. Or wait, I think I did. But only once. Barbara and Sarah even brought me presents! I'm wearing Barbara's in the photo. The thing that freaks me out now is that I don't have anywhere to get up and go to tomorrow. This might reaffirm the thought that I might go crazy if I were a housewife some day. It's the weirdest thing. Maybe once classes start it won't be quite as bad, but I feel like I should go to bed early and get up and run still, and generally just keep myself on some sort of schedule. I want a part time job of course, but I'm not sure what I want to do so I'm having a little break before the search begins. This probably means I'll be writing a lot more blogs that are basically about nothing, so if it starts to get really boring just let me know. It's 1am and I think my dog wants to go to bed, not that we have any reason to get up or anything, but I think that's what we're gonna do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home