Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pretty Freakin' Exciting!

OK, this probably won't matter to anyone but me, but I am SOOO excited that I just have to share with everyone. I can't intern until the spring because I don't have enough hours, but I got TWO volunteer positions - at places that I really really wanted to volunteer at. Maybe you'll think that it isn't hard to get a volunteer position, but it will help me figure out if I really want to work with kids, give me experience, and a foot in the door when I'm about 1 of 300 students trying to get one position in the spring. This is one of the reasons that quitting my job is seeming more and more like the smart thing to have done. Yay!!!

By the way - spellcheck tried to change freakin' in the title to foreskin. ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me more about these places you are so excited to volunteer at.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home