Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, July 28, 2006

What's New

Look what the good people at Nutro are making these days...doggie deserts. In flavors like Pumpkin Crumble, Apple Torte, and Carrot Cake they can't go wrong. I bought Saffy some and she ate the 1/2 can of Pumpkin Crumble I gave her in one bite. Yum! They smell just like pumpkin, and the lady in the store told me that some of the Nutro reps tried it and said it wasn't that bad. So, for the dog, for you when you have a really bad craving...whatever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those on her diet? And, did you taste it yourself?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home