Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

What I now know...

OK, first of all...I have some confessions. I like skinny jeans. the kind that aren't really big around your ankle - yeah...those. And I like long shorts...the ones that go to your knees. I of course don't think they look good on all people, but I like them. There, I said it. Ulta is having a 40% off sale on their liters of shampoo (like Matrix), and Esprit is having a sale online.

Now, on with more stuff I know. I found out today that I never had the I (one) behind my title of Media Researcher at work. Now why does that matter? Because I was always told that I was a I and the other lady I worked with was a II and it always seriously pissed me off that she had a higher title and more pay but I did all the work. I don't think she can even do the things I do. Not her fault at all, because she was trained somewhere else so of course she can't do it our way. And nobody is as anal and meticulous as I, but still...it drove me insane. So today I find out that neither one of us have roman numerals behind our titles thus making us equal level. Wow...that's HR messing with your head for real huh? I feel so cheated. She still made more money than me, but I spent all this time with wasted annoyance. And every time I put my signature into an email and it had that glaring ugly I on it and on my business cards. And all of it is a lie. I'm changing my resume right now. I turned in my letter of resignation on Tuesday so it's completely official that I am retiring in less than a month. I hope this all works the way I think it will.

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

damn you and the esprit sale. i haven't looked at their clothes in YEARS! but i found such cute stuff. thankfully the site wasn't working correctly and saved me about $100!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sorry - actually Marianne told me that she got stuff on sale there when she was here - i also had not looked at Esprit stuff in years.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, anal?!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home