Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Report Card

Since it's back to school time for all of my teacher friends, and well, many other friends whose lives are in some way related to school worlds, I thought I would give you my report card for my summer trimester (of school, not pregnancy-I'm not pregnant just to be clear). You will all be proud to know that I got A's in BOTH of my summer classes. Even the one where the professor constantly threatened me with a B if I didn't talk more. Seriously, even on the last day of class he told me that I better have a big part in the presentation or I was getting a B. He sent an email to the class and made it sound like some people did get low grades for not participating, but apparently he felt that he tortured enough speech out of me. So, my GPA remains a 4.0. Aren't I just the smartest grad student you know? OK, now everyone knock on wood because I'm sure I'll fail something now that I announced my gpa to the world. Anyhow, I made it through the roughest time, and now I just have to make it through the scariest time - quitting the job.

8 Comments:

Blogger Something's Gotta Give said...

Again, I feel like I'm smart by association. YAY 4.0!!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Stereoette said...

whoo smartypants!!!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Congratulations! That's a pretty kick-ass way to do grad school.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww...thanks guys for joining in on the horn tooting :o)

3:27 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

congrats! i knocked on my coffee table for you. :)

oh, and i wanted to tell you too that you ALWAYS have the best little graphics to go with your posts. i suppose that's from all the practice you have at work, huh? :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Woot! I knocked on my desk, but I think that it is fake wood, or fwood. Does that still count?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

fwood will do!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you were a wee lassie you were quiet, too. Alas, your elementary school teachers, and even middle school teachers, wished you participated more in class!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home