Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Life in the fast lane, oh wait...

There's definitely no fast lane here, but I'm not going to complain. I'm starting to get the hang of this staying at home thing, and Saffy definitely loves it. She's been getting to sit out on the porch in the mornings while it's still cool, although I think she likes having me around to play with too. I've been cleaning up a storm. I can feel a slow and steady reorganization of everything coming on. I started classes and I think my fear was not knowing anyone in the day classes, but I actually knew a couple people. I applied for a job at Old Navy. I own all of their clothes so I might as well get a discount right? Except there was this online quiz about stealing. Now everyone knows that I'm a total goody-two-shoes but the way they ask questions in there made it hard to sound like you weren't totally just making it up. Like it would ask a question, and then the next one would be "I never lie"...agh! OK, I don't lie about work. I don't know that I'd say I all out lie about anything but if you answer all the questions like you're an angel they aren't going to believe you are they? Their well intentioned quiz about stealing could use a little revamp. Anyhow, I haven't figured out a good schedule yet and this whole sleep thing is out of whack, but I'm working on it. But since I haven't gotten it down yet I'm going to go take a nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prospective employers just want to know that you know right from wrong. Give them the answers they want...they don't have time to scrutinize you personally.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home