Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Homecoming

The only way for me to accurately describe my weekend of SU Homecoming is to tell you that I slept almost the entire day today. I woke up at 11:36 and did a couple of things until I could go get Saffy from the kennel and then I went back to sleep until 6:30. Man, talk about exhausted! I couldn't even walk normally this morning. I know, I know...I shouldn't have worn the super heels when I knew I'd be walking all weekend. I really was about to change my shoes Saturday night when I got back to the Hospitality House, but then I realized that there was not a volunteer in sight to make people sign in (and I left those darn sign in sheets there...) and there wasn't anyone helping the bartenders when they ran out of stuff. So, I became the official bar back for the night. People kept telling me to not work, but really....the lines were too long to get drinks anyway so I might as well have been the one getting to go in the secret stash room. And of course I'd been hanging out with the bartenders all weekend so it was sort of like watching a semi-friend being thrown to the sharks. Anyhow, enough babble about that. Everyone I talked to said they loved the Hospitality House and they loved Homecoming. I'm so glad it turned out well.

On a side note, I got the internship I wanted, so there's one less thing to worry about!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeehaw! Tell me again about this internship.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home