Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

beat

So I spent this weekend in la la land. I got pretty much nothing accomplished but it was the best weekend! I worked on Saturday. Ok, maybe that wasn't the best. The assistant manager fired me twice in one night. Of course he was joking. After that we (who is this we? me and the split personality I guess. I wrote that and then realized it, so I'll leave it there for everyone to be as confused as I am) went to Perry's to watch UFC. By watch UFC I mean drink and talk to Misty. And then to a cute curly headed boy. Who I talked to until 6am. After which I was so tired that I left Perry's house and proceeded to go South on I35 far from the right way to get home. Nice. I slept a lot and caught up and then went downtown with said curly headed boy. We caught a "show" from the roof of Iron Cactus. There was a girl dancing in the window of Co-op. We've always known that place was slightly ghetto (maybe it's the smell of vomit when you walk in) but now we are sure of it. She was humping the air and had her shirt tied up to right under her chest. Classy. After that we hit Blind Pig and then Pure where we danced for the rest of the night. I'm totally beat (tired AND bruised from falling down walking back up to my apartment) from the weekend but I can't stop smiling so it's all ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home