Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, June 01, 2007

uh oh...

I slept through a client this morning. Imagine my horror when I woke up and realized it was already 10 minutes past appointment time. I don't want anyone to feel unimportant but maybe it makes her think I'm human. I just haven't been sleeping enough this week that I don't even remember hearing the alarm clock. Agh! I called her and told her what happened and she rescheduled to Monday night. What would you guys do if your counselor did this to you?

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

i think it would depend on how troubled i am. when i think back to when i was seeing a counselor, i think i just would have laughed and understood. it happens to us all.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Misty B. said...

Yeah, that stuff just happens sometimes. Did the client seem ok when you talked to her?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

yeah, she seemed cool about it. She's our age so hopefully she doesn't feel like she just wasn't important enough for me to wake up for

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home