Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

How my days stay funny

At work this week I had a girl on my on-call during lunch who is a little bit out of it. Meaning she talks to people that aren't there and so on. She kept asking for more and more food and since she hasn't eaten in months we let her have whatever. I gave her a banana and she picked up some ketchup that was on the table and squirted it all over her banana and began eating it. She realized some ketchup had fallen onto the table and she bent over and began licking the table. I had to keep from laughing long enough to stop her and tell her that the table was really dirty. That kid...hilarious.

Last weekend Adam took a video of Saffy being pissed at us after a bath. Check it out if you are up for some laughs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Misty B. said...

Poor Saffy! That video is hilarious.

10:41 AM  
Blogger CoffellC said...

I am still laughing! Oh, my!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone needs some new pictures - how cute!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home