Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Preparation for celebration - Part Ghost

Here is an updated look at the vodka with cinnamon sticks and vanilla beans

Adam caringly carved a second pumpkin. I named her Edwina Pumpqueena.

She also looks pretty cute in the light. Look at that smile. I know it sounds crazy but she has a human-like kind of cuteness. It makes me smile.

And I decorated some little mini pumpkins into Frank-n-Friends
AND I made a tutu and wings for my costume.

2 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

i LOVE your pumpkins - so cute! i wish i had time to make more before this weekend. i want a mummy pumpkin!

11:41 AM  
Blogger CoffellC said...

I'd like to see the whole costume and on the girl who made it! Are you available for hire to decorate my place next year?!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home