Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Bitten

I was in Killeen for my mother's birthday this weekend. I went to the mall and found that there is a Steve and Barry's there. It's that store that carries the Sarah Jessica Parker line Bitten for super cheap and those Starbury basketball shoes that are about $15. The one in the K-town mall is like a big warehouse. The clothes left a little to be desired (on Oprah they said it was good quality but I'm not so sure about that and they fit a little weird. The cute clothes on the website I didn't see in the store.) but they had really cute bags and jewelry for super cheap. If I had more time I might have been able to try more on and find more clothing. The place was pretty empty so I'm guessing that the kids in Killeen aren't exactly hopping to buy the super cheap clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home