Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mind the Gap

I bought the Gap's "boyfriend T" for $10.99 (well, actually for like $7.70 with my discount) and wore it as a dress downtown. People liked it. Girls said it looked classy and my adorable man candy said it looked good. I worried that it would look too Footloose.Today I saw that Banana Republic sells basically the same thing for $58. At least now I know that I'm not an idiot for using the Gap t-shirt as a dress. But the people that buy the Banana dress are.

2 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

you know, i never have really pinpointed how i feel about the "long t-shirt dress" look. it's good to hear that you tried it and it works - that people don't think you buy your shirts too big. i might just have to try it...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

there might have been some people who just thought i had on a big shirt as a dress, but most people said it was cute. i think it would definitely look good on you cause you're so little and cute :o)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home