Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Stop copying me Martha Stewart

Many of you remember last year when I moved to my new apartment and used a seed pod type thing as a decoration.


Well, I was perusing Martha Stewart's website today and came across this:
Proof that not only is Martha out there using random seed pods for decorations, but that you are all in the presence of crafting genius!

3 Comments:

Blogger CoffellC said...

You've always had style!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Lady J said...

I loved those pods! How can I find me some?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

come to my apartment complex and pick them up.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home