Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

How 2009 has been so far...

So, long time no post. One of my resolutions this year is to keep in better touch with my friends. Easy to say, hard to achieve. I am working on it as hard as I can and hopefully you will hear from me more often. One hitch in the plan is that when my lease is up at the end of the month I will be putting all of my stuff in storage and staying with my dad for a while. I'll be nomadic, but will still work really hard to be in touch. In other news...I went to the doctor today for that rash that keeps popping up when I go to work. Doc says that she thinks it is scabies that I got from a kid. Eeew!!! And on top of that I have to tell everyone because it is really contagious. My boss is telling everyone in supervisors meeting today - talk about embarrassing. Tonight I am doing "the treatment" and then hopefully it will go away. Such is the plight of a houseparent I guess. I am now off to pack (by the way if you have spare boxes I would love some) and to make some brown sugar candy in an attempt to use up my baking supplies before moving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn / Cormorant Studios said...

ohmigosh scabies! hmmm... trying to think if you touched me at Christmas... nope, checking legs, think I'm safe! lol

Sorry I don't have any boxes for ya - but keep me in mind before you toss any perishables!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home