Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe it is already almost Christmas!! Luckily, or unluckily, I am working on Christmas so I guess that gives me a few extra days to get gifts together. Unfortunately my schedule is crazy enough that I don't really have much time to figure out what to get for people. So, what have I been up to? Mostly work. Last night was Adam's company Christmas party and that was fun. Last week I made a vegetable pot pie and it was delicious. The recipe is from allrecipes.com and is super simple. Try it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger CoffellC said...

Mmmmm...sounds yummy! I'll make a pot pie tonight for dinner, but I'll add leftover Thanksgiving turkey to mine. :)

Momma

5:34 AM  
Blogger Something's Gotta Give said...

Mmmmm, I want veggie potpie...

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home