Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Get Maxed

In the past I haven't liked any diet sodas except the one's followed by the word "Zero." It might be some psychological thing I've trained myself to do, but whatever the reason it's something I do. A couple of days ago I picked up some Diet Pepsi Max because I was needing an energy boost and had heard this stuff might do the trick. In fact, DPM has ginseng and extra caffeine added to it. This stuff is geared towards "consumers ages 25 to 34 who like the buzz of drinks like PepsiCo’s Mountain Dew, but are starting to become more concerned about their weight." This stuff though actually tastes pretty good if you like Pepsi and it really does give you energy. I'd buy it again and if you need to stay awake you should check it out too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home