Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Favorite Things

Like Oprah, I've decided to make my "favorite things" list. I'm sure this isn't everything, but I'll try to get most of it.
1) The Savannah Bee Company raw Tupelo honey
2) daily coffee - Folgers Gourmet Selections Morning Cafe
3) movies - Hotel Rawanda, Finding Neverland, The Devil's Backbone, Maria Full of Grace
4) books - The Glass Castle, Poisonwood Bible
5) shampoo & conditioner - Matrix Sleek Look
6) health & fitness - ediets and Turbo Jam
7) dressy shoes - Nina
8) special coffee - Pacha latte
9) email - gmail
10) scents - fruity or flowery
11) nail polish - Revlon, Essie, Chi
12) lip gloss - Revlon Super Lustrous
13) hair product - Zero Frizz & Aveda Hair Potion
14) deodorant - Secret Clinical Strength
15) clothes I can afford - Gap, Strut, Old Navy
16) bread - Oroweat Health Nut
17) "diet" food - Kraft Ranch Light Done Right and Laughing Cow Light
18) everyday shoes - flip flops
19) oil change - Valvoline Express Care off of 183

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty B. said...

I'm seriously going to switch to your expensive hair stuff if it'll make my hair look like yours! :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home