Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, April 10, 2009

For all my peeps

Here's my new haircut peeps. I know you've all been dying to see it.
OK, and an added bonus, me and my mom's dog (err...my half brother as she calls him) sniffing flowers together. Aren't we precious? I'm making the weird face because I thought he was going to lick me.
OK...and my sister sniffing the flowers too. This is just how holidays go at my house people (we celebrated Easter early since I am going to be at work).
I think the type of flower would be a nose-hat.


4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Very cute! I approve :).

12:16 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I love it!

5:02 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

love it - very flattering! i too went short recently and have been so happy. happy flower-smelling!

1:18 PM  
Blogger CoffellC said...

Hey, y'all ought to see what Steph and her sister do with Thanksgiving dinner left-overs!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home