Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Flying Solo

OK, so me and Adam broke up as most of you probably know. So, I've been spending a lot of time chilling in Killeen. The other day I went shopping with my mom and the other night I made easter nests with my dad. You know, chocolate and coconut. It's not bad and the dog loves the yard. I have my own room and I got my wireless internet hooked up. And best news is - Killeen has better radio stations. Or maybe just more. They have all the Austin ones plus Pirate FM and The Eagle. They play random music - like Bob FM but better. Maybe I was just in a rut before. So, I'm trying to move on with my life - thanks for all of the support and encouragement :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn / Cormorant Studios said...

I hope you saved me a coconut nest!! I am making you something special too! (((hugs)))

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home